One Part tabletop game. One part video game. All evil genius.
- The Chancellor of the Universe combines Augmented Reality with a semiautonomous physical robot to create a new game experience.
- Have what it takes to overthrow the worst dictator the universe has ever seen? Arm yourself with a phone or tablet and battle against your friends.
- The Chancellor is currently in development and will be market ready in 2018. This flexible platform will appeal to gadget lovers, sci-fi fans, and game enthusiasts.
- The Chancellor is a smart robot that you can talk to and interact with. He’s like a game show host – a game show host that can destroy you.
- Each round begins with the Chancellor asking players questions and placing them in crazy workplace scenarios in order to test their skills.
- Some challenges will be aimed at the individual player, while others will require group participation. Be ready for anything!
- With each turn the Chancellor will assess the room, patrol the game board, look at players, and speak. He’ll encourage you, berate you, and reward you (but mostly berate you).
- The rest of the action takes place in the Augmented Reality view. The game board rises multiple levels up into the air, game pieces are animated, and of course, there’s a boss fight at the end!
- Players can use their phones to pass secret info during the game. Create and destroy alliances with your friends and family. Be careful who you double cross – it could come back to haunt you!